ESP Environmental Ltd. is a professional, family run environmental monitoring company established in 2000. Our qualified team of Scientists and technicians cover all of the UK and Ireland providing a wide range of high quality environmental and occupational hygiene monitoring, sampling and support services.
Our company structure has developed around our client’s requirements; our aim is to provide a service that establishes long-term partnerships.
For more information on the individual services, we provide please click on one of the below or the respective tab at the top of the page.
- Asbestos Surveys
- Noise Surveys
- HAV Hand Arm Vibration Monitoring
- Health, Safety & Occupational Hygiene
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV)
- Qualitative Mask Face-Fit testing
- Air Quality Monitoring
- COSHH assessments
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Water Sampling
- Stack Emissions Testing (Subcontracted via sister company)
- Japanese Knotweed Control
ESP Environmental is happy to handle both large company/industrial scale jobs along with individual, private jobs on a small scale. We will adapt to meet your specific needs so please contact us for further information and guidance.
Please click on the following links for the latest Certification:-