Air Quality Monitoring
ESP Environmental has qualified scientists and technicians who can monitor and test for the levels of airborne contaminants within the workspace.
What Kind of Sampling
Our specialist equipment can monitor Personal or Background air quality
• Individual personal monitoring can be used to monitor the operator’s exposure throughout their working day with our portable air samplers.
• Workplace atmosphere is monitored by setting up a static background monitoring pump in specific locations throughout the workplace and will sample air quality in these targeted areas
What Can We Sample For
ESP can monitor a variety of airborne contaminants:
• Inhalable Dusts/Respirable Dusts
• Sulphuric acid mist (Thoracic fraction)
• Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
• Oils & Mist
• Spores (Fungal)
• General Dust
A detailed report will be issued once the samples have been analysed at a UKAS accredited Laboratory. Relevant concentrations can be accessed against EH40/2005 Workplace Exposure limits (WEL) and where necessary the concentration can be expressed as an 8 hour Time Weighted Average (TWA) or Short Term Exposure Limit (STEL) is calculated and displayed clearly for your reference.